Just 5 minutes away from La Cruz city, and 20 minutes from secluded beaches and natural attractions, this one-of-a-kind property consists of 16 acres (65 hectares) of naturally landscaped lands that include a 1300 ft (400m) of riverfront.
Neighboring the Guanacaste National Park, it boasts immense biodiversity, two micro-climates, and highly fertile soil. The property includes a Ranch house and three stone-built cabins that overview the Orosi Volcano.
This beautiful Finca has water and electricity readily available, all legal documentation is in order, and is ready to be sold!
• 64,000 square meters (16 acres).
• Just 1 minute away from the highway
• Only 50 minutes away from Liberia International Airport.
• All legal papers in order.
• Has 1 ranch house and 3 stone cabins.
• Water supplied from the property's well.
• Electricity already supplied by the Costa Rican Institute of Electricity (ICE).
• Has a unique climate due to its proximity to Lake Nicaragua, it has a permanent breeze that makes the environment cooler with almost no mosquitoes compared to other nearby areas.
• Has 400 meters of river front to the Sapoá River that is born in the Guanacaste National Park, with clean waters, full of wildlife such as river otters, diversity of fish species, kingfisher among others.
• Is adjacent to Guanacaste National Park, with abundant wildlife such as spider, capuchin and howler monkeys, coatis, deer, great diversity of birds, and more.
• Is located in a dry tropical forest ecosystem with two microclimates: one is the riparian forest with fertile lands and the other is a more arid plain with a view of the Orosi volcano.
• Has a security gate in front of the "noratlantic corridor" (highway).
• Has its own entrance of 400 meters in length providing privacy to the property.
About La Cruz:
Is the area with the greatest opportunity for tourism and commercial growth in Costa Rica, north of the Papagayo Gulf:
• La Cruz Coastal Tourist Corridor includes the ´Bat Islands´, one of the best diving destinations in the world.
• Secluded beautiful beaches with great marine biodiversity: manta rays, dolphins, whales among others.
• Playa Copal great destination for Kitesurfing.
• Guanacaste Conservation Area, made up of the National Parks Santa Rosa, Guanacaste and Rincón de la Vieja, which includes the Orosi volcano, is the largest and most biodiverse in Costa Rica (235,000 species).
• Attractions: hot springs, rappelling, canopy, rivers, shelters, mud hot springs and petroglyphs.
• Nuclear or extended family
• Community of like-minded people
• Wellness hotel